Something new coming for 2024!
Situated on the grounds of Bloomfield Cabins and Camping – Hideaway Licensed Café and Restaurant – is the only licensed venue in Bloomfield, Far North Queensland.
2022 and 2023 saw the space operated by private business.
Stay tuned for the new format in 2024.
We hope to have updates available around March 2024.
For any enquiries please ring
0499 566 489
- Operating under a Restaurant License, alcohol can only be sold to customers dining in – after the meals have been purchased. There is strictly no BYO or Take-away alcohol on the premises .
- The size of the kitchen restricts tables to a maximum of ten.
- The floor size of the restaurant combined with safe social distancing restricts the total dining to 30 people dining at any one time.
- Please notify of dietary requirements as soon as possible – limited stock is kept on site.
- The menu has been designed according to stock availability therefore it is not possible to add items during service.
- No shirt, no shoes …. No Service
- Pets are not permitted in the dining area – there is a pet friendly table or, you are welcome to tether them nearby.
- It is not always possible to answer the phone during service, texting to mobile 0408 790 028 is a great option